KeraShape is a collection of glazed and unglazed stoneware – ceramic tubular “baguettes,” which offers a wide array of choices that can integrate three-dimensional screening elements into a facade design.
Ceramic baguettes are hollow, long-format ceramic materials secured using special holders. If needed for specific requirements such as fall protection, baguettes can be fortified onto an aluminium tube and using object-related holders, attached to the structure.
Facade cladding is normally used to improve a building or home’s exterior look as it can instantly give an old building a facelift or provide a new level of aesthetic appeal to a new construction project.
With KeraShape, you can choose from a wide range of standard shapes, sizes, and lengths. In addition, customisation is possible depending on the technical requirement.
- The standard shapes are comprised of tubular elements in a square 60x60mm profile and a rectangular profile of 60x50mm. Both are available in lengths up to 1800mm.
- An elongated rectangular profile of 100x50mm is also available in lengths up to 1500m
- The last standard profile is the elliptical lamellar profile with dimensions of 140x60mm in lengths up to 1200mm.
The KeraShape Screening elements are composed of several concealed clamping systems, which can be set up to achieve either a vertical or horizontal element orientation.
If you want to know more about KeraShape and how you can incorporate it with your building or home, contact KLAY for a detailed consultation today.
Ceramic facades are the perfect building envelope for a variety of building projects. The modern version of the ceramic facade, which is a ventilated brick facade system hooked to an aluminium structure, is a highly customisable and sustainable material.
One of the most important factors, and something that makes the ceramic facade a great choice, is the complete design flexibility it offers. Ceramic panels are available in a wide range of colours, formats, and surface finishes, including custom manufacture. Surface options include a range of glazed and unglazed tile, stone, metallic, timber, or 3D profiles.
When it comes to suppliers, choose KLAY as all our ceramic facade systems, including KeraShape, feature the following:
- The material is completely fire-proof, having been manufactured at temperatures of about 1260 degrees celsius.
- The ceramic facades are maintenance-free, carry generous credible warranty periods with an expected design life span of over 50 years.
- Provides a wide range of standard details that engineers and architects can use, including a wide range of options to finish off external building corners.
- Unlimited application possibilities due to a variety of mechanical fixing options, accommodating overhead, horizontal, and vertical solutions, including a range of conventional bond patterns.
- Perfect for both renovated and new buildings.
- The Hytect coating, which utilises titanium dioxide as the raw ingredient for a photo-catalytic physical reaction, provides a maintenance-free, self-cleaning, anti-graffiti and anti-bacterial surface to ensure a long-lasting look without the need for expensive and arduous maintenance requirements.
- Matching three-dimensional ceramic baguette materials to create visually attractive screens.
Benefits of Ceramic Cladding
Ceramic cladding is gaining popularity these days and all for good reasons. It offers a myriad of benefits that no other facade material can. Some of the benefits it provides include:
- Gives an enhanced look: If you want to revamp the look of your building or just want to elevate the aesthetic of your home, then a ceramic facade is the best choice. With lots of design options, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the type of facade you can achieve.
- Insulation benefits: Ceramic facade provides good thermal insulation, which can help prevent the loss of heat and protect against UV rays. It also provides tremendous noise insulation.
- Eco-friendly: Made from natural materials and can easily be recycled, the ceramic facade is safe for the environment. When you choose to use a ceramic facade, you are doing your part in saving the environment.
- Easy to maintain: One of the biggest concerns of home and building owners is the maintenance of their property. This type of cladding requires little maintenance, helping you save time, money, and effort. It’s stain resistant and is easy to clean, making its aesthetic appeal long lasting.
With its extensive selection, KeraShape ceramic baguettes help architects and designers realise their individual concepts. It is available on a wide range of surface finishes and colours, including a range of glazed satin matt and gloss and unglazed colours.
When choosing a ceramic baguette system, how you will use the system and the local circumstances are factored in.
Ceramic baguettes offer an elegant aesthetic look to a facade and can be customised to suit the design of any building. The expressive capability of this protective envelope should not be taken for granted; architecture of the facade has a critical influence.
Tubular cladding is a highly sustainable material that is great for all kinds of residential and commercial properties. There are a wide variety of design ideas online you can take inspiration from when it comes to designing your facade. It also provides a lot of benefits, making it a highly desirable option:
- Highly durable and low maintenance
- Posses heat-saving capacities
- Provides noise insulation and heat insulation
The SpectraView glazed, developed by acclaimed European colour designer, Peter Zoernack, is composed of nine delicately coordinated uniform glazed satin matt colour families as well as ten dynamic and gloss contrasting colours. The nine coordinated colour families include blue, grey, green, yellow, apricot, pink, salmon, red cream, and neutral grey.
The Natura Unglazed series, on the other hand, is composed of 15 natural earthy tones and resembles the colours of terracotta but in a more permanent, maintenance-free ceramic stoneware material.
Contact KLAY now and our team of planning and design professionals are available to assist facade engineers and project architects achieve the perfect facade solution. We offer credible long term warranties by a long-standing reputable manufacturer.
Our products are equipped with Hytect Technology. A proven technology that is self-cleaning, curb the growth of bacteria and microorganisms and ardently breaks down airborne pollutants, as verified by independent testing institutes.